Thursday, July 10, 2008

76/365

Spent the day at Disneyland with my brother and my two nephews, Justin (13) and Jason (9).

My brother, not happy at the moment, as he's just realized that not only did he leave his wallet in his car (at my house), but put no disk in his video camera.
(but I got Justin to smile, so YAY!!!)

Main Street

The forbidden picture. Inside Pirates of the Caribbean; some guy in front was taking flash pictures and I thought "Hmmm, I didn't think those were allowed." So I whipped out my camera, took this one, then a voice came over the ride saying "Please do not take flash photography inside the ride."
I KNEW IT!

Jason, unkowingly being filmed, giving his analysis of the day so far.

Justin, after he refused to smile for a photo, giving his brief analysis:

So camera shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment